Some random facts about me…
• I am a Berkshire & Destination Wedding photographer, originally from Bacoli, a tiny, historical town not far from Naples, Italy. If you’ve never heard of it, google it, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
• In my university years, I studied languages (Russian and Polish) and that has provided me with the unique opportunity to travel and experience places not just as a tourist. So far, I’ve been lucky enough to have lived in Moscow, Los Angeles and now England.
• I am naturally drawn to people’s stories: what makes them who they are and what their purpose is, intrigues me… That is why I always prefer an intimate 1-2-1 conversation over small talk in a crowd.
• Having spent a lot of time researching Russian modern art in my 20s, visual art has a massive influence on my photography.
• I am a Tom Waits fan, massive “Friends” lover (I could watch the episodes a million times!) and I’m addicted to Nutella (but then, who isn’t?).
I believe that empathy plays a huge part in my ability to
photograph someone. I once heard a great photographer say that one should “always photograph with the empathy of a saint.” These words really stuck with me and inspire me daily. Whether you hire me for a family shoot or to capture your big day, I do my best to visualise what it feels like to walk in your shoes, see the day through your eyes, and preserve what’s really important to you.
Empathy & Storytelling
AND THIS IS
OUR WEDDING DAY